For two people, vacuum carpets every 2 weeks. Or even more often if they’re heavily used extra resources. You should use a good vacuum. Wear slippers with socks or take off your shoes when entering the house.
For the carpet to remain covered under warranty, you will need to clean it every 12 months. Regular maintenance, including cleaning high-traffic and heavily-used areas, is essential for the best results. Every 3 to 6 months, this is done. Better to clean areas of carpet that are not as frequently used, like your bedroom. Your carpet will last longer and will also be healthier for you.
Cleaning Spills Remove Stains
Most people don’t know the difference between spots or stains. Spots occur when a foreign object is on the fiber, or close by. These spots may be permanent. The dyes in stains are transferred to the fibers by foreign materials.
Using our stain removal products, we can safely remove permanent marks. Often, however, this can be very costly. The quicker you act the safer and less expensive it will be. As they dry, the stains will become more difficult or even impossible to remove. Hot tee and coffee are also more difficult than usual to remove.
Here are some tips to remove spots.
1. Use a towel to remove liquids that have accumulated on the surface. If it is solid, remove the spill with a small spoon.
2. Use Action ChemDry’s professional stain removal product to remove the spots, or use cold water/club soda to dampendown the entire surface.
3. Use the bottom half of a tablespoon to apply Action Cam Dry on the affected area.
4. White terrycloth works best as a cleaning cloth. Wipe up liquids by pressing the cloth down. Avoid rubbing it, or you could permanently damage the rug.
5. You may have to repeat this process more than once. Check the towel for stains as you rotate it.
6. If you have large wet stains that no longer transfer, then fold your towel to make a pad, place it over the stained spot, and use weights like books to push the moisture into the towel.
Emergency Stains & Spills
The homeowner is unable to clean some stains. ChemDry technicians use the latest equipment and know-how to effectively remove even the toughest stains. You should follow these steps in the event of an unexpected incident. These are the steps to take:
1. If spills occur, act immediately to prevent them from spreading.
2. With a tablespoon, scoop up all dirt
3. Pour éviter spillages, aimez-vous vers the center.
4. Wipe liquids up with a clean, soft paper or cloth towel
5. If you want to clean up a spill, simply dampen the area and use warm tap water.
6. Wet the area to prevent staining or spills. To prevent a stain or spill from setting in, dampen a cloth and place it over the affected area until help arrives.
7. Call a carpet cleaner in your area immediately.
Carpet Cleaners North Shore
119 Fiddens Wharf Rd, Killara NSW 2071
(02) 8310 7640